Some jobs need to be tied to specific work orders. This post explains the basics for creating a Work Order and adding appointments to it.
1. Go to Work Order tab. You will see the current set of work orders that will look something like this:
2. To add a new Work Order, click “Add Work Order” link just below the tabs. You will see a form that will allow you to enter the details for that Work Order like this:
3. If the client is an existing client, enter their name in the Company field. It will auto-complete for you and populate the rest of the fields with their data.
4. Once the details of the Work Order are entered, including any notes, you can start adding appointments for this Work Order. The grid on the right called Events has a calendar icon above it which you can click to add an event:
5. Those events will now show up in the calendar and can be assigned to one or more techs.